Luxvision LRK-7800 Autorefractor / Keratometer
The LRK-7800 combines the features of an auto refractor, auto keratometer, and aberrometer into one, convenient-to-use instrument. In Zernike Mode, the LRK-7800 generates a topographical map illustrating the degree of wavefront aberration. Besides the conventional data such as Spherical, Cylinder and Axis, the high order aberration data is measured for superior clinical decision-making. Point Spread Function and chart simulation also helps patients better understand the benefits of customized lenses. With the LRK-7800 patients also can compare the current, uncorrected view with the view corrected by AR measurement. In addition, this unit features a full color CCD camera and white LED light source that offers views previously only possible with slit lamps.
- 3D Auto Tracking: The cutting edge auto sensor and three-dimensional movement mechanism enable you to track down a measuring focus automatically and complete the measurement perfectly, even with an inexperienced user.
- High Order Aberration Map: Besides the conventional data such as Spherical, Cylinder and Axis, the high order aberration data is displayed in a graphical Zernike refraction map for better understanding of patient's eyes and superior clinical decision making.
- Color View Mode: The Full Color CCD camera and white LED light source offer views previously only possible with slit lamps.
- Motorized Chin rest & Auto Cutting Printer:Motorized chin rest allows to set the height of the measuring point comfortably and quickly. Automatic paper cutting and one touch paper change functions are new advantages of LRK-7800.
- 1 unit Model Eye
- 1 unit Power Code Power Cable(AC100-240V, 50/ 60 Hz Power plug or other)
- 1 unit Wind-blower
- 2 rolls Printer Paper (Width 57mm)
- 1 bundle Chin-Rest Paper(100 sheets)
- 1 piece Dust Cloth
- 2 units Fuse(250V / 3.15A)
- Operator's manual