S2: Smart Color System, Discovering Your Outstanding Value
Portable design, be ready at anytime and anywhere
• 15-inch high resolution LCD monitor with wide-view angle
• Standard PC keyboard, easy input
• Two probe sockets with probe holder, better protection for probes
• Rechargeable lithium battery, 1 hour scanning without power supply
• Abundant peripherals: DICOM3.0, VGA, video out, USB, S-Video, Footswitch etc.
Complete working modes, outstanding 2D performance, sensitive blood flow imaging, 4D image technology, endows S2 with the best package of functions in its class!
Complete working modes:
• B Mode, Dual B, 4B
• M Mode, Steer M,
• Color Mode, DPI Mode
• PW Mode, CW Mode (optional)
Advanced Imaging Technology
• μ-Scan Speckle Reduction (optional)
• Compound Imaging (optional)
• Panoramic Imaging (optional)
• Trapezoid Imaging (optional)
• 4D imaging (optional)
Broad range of clinical application
• General Practice: Abdominal, OB, GYN, Vascular, Urology, Small Parts
• Post-measurement and calculations software packages
• Professional report for different exams
Convex, Linear, Transvaginal, Transrectal, Intraoperative, Phased array, Micro-convex, Volume 4D
Upgraded workflow, smart data management, a more user-friendly and productive Color Doppler system!
• Intuitive user interface: Clear system layout designed for convenient workflow, Menu-driven interface
• Define your own work-style: Fully customized work settings for data table/graph, function keys, icons, formulas, measurement, report layout…totally based on your own work style and habit!
• Clip-board function: Easy image review during scanning
• Smart patient data management: Easy access to patient image and data storage, retrieve, review and report.
• Value-added DICOM functions: Save, Storage Commitment, MPPS, Print, Worklist; providing more advanced file management solutions;
• Various data solutions: built-in 320G hard drive, DICOM 3.0 LAN port, VGA port, support Flash disk, External hard drive, external DVD drive, video printer, USB laser/jet printer and so on.
• M-tuning: Intelligent one key image optimization.
The ultrasonic examination of liver is a relatively high informative method. The doctor evaluates the dimensions of the liver, its structure and homogeneity, local disturbances as well as the blood flow condition. The ultrasonic examination allows to detect both diffusive changes in the liver (liver steatosis, chronic active liver disease, cirrhosis) and local (fluid formalities and tumor mass).
The gall bladder and bile passages
Besides the liver itself, the state of gall bladder and bile passages is also examined: their dimensions, the thickness of the paries, patency, the presence of concrements, the state of the connective tissue.
In most cases the ultrasonic examination allows to detect the concrements in the gall.